Who is not suitable for photon hair removal
Hair removal is a must-have behavior for girls. When girls have excessive hair, they will always be discussed by people around them. With the rapid development of society, people's thinking and consumption concepts are no longer limited to the older generations. More and more people have pay more attention to the photon hair removal methods and enter into hair removal in home.
Anyone who has paid attention to the IPL home hair removal device may know that photon hair removal is very different from traditional hair removal. Not only in the process of use, but also the physical condition of the target, for everyone to be better perform hair removal safely, now you can follow Noble`s instructions to find out who is not suitable for photon hair removal:
1. Pregnant women, breastfeeding women, women in menstrual period, body surface scars, diabetes, fragile skin and light sensitive skin;
2. Those with severe heart disease, moderate to severe hypertension, malignant tumors, folliculitis, infectious skin diseases, skin burns and anticoagulant diseases;
3. If you suffer from abnormal collagen metabolism, including a history of scars and poor wound healing and vascular diseases, such as varicose veins and vasodilators at the irradiation site
4. The skin is easily sensitive to light and is prone to rash or allergies, infection at the irradiated site, herpes simplex, skin lesions, hematoma, etc.;
5. Those who have used chemical hair removal within 30 days, those who have used skin whitening products in a short period of time, or those who have used vitamin A-containing cosmetics;
6. For people with light damage and sunburn, please do not use photon hair removal for the time being, you can wait until the skin is repaired;
7. If the skin or hair color is not suitable, not suggest to use photon hair removal.
In fact, you don't have to worry too much about whether you can use the hair removal device at home. As long as you can use the hair removal device correctly and standardly, it is not a dream to easily take off the "hair".